30 June 2020: Webinar Internationalization of Indian Companies - Showcase The Netherlands
Reinier W.L. Russell of Russell Advocaten is one of the speakers at a webinar on business opportunities in the Netherlands for companies from India. The webinar is hosted by SAS Partners Corporate Advisors in assocation with World Trade Center Bengaluru, the Consulate General of the Netherlands in Bengaluru and The Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA).
The Netherlands has been one of India’s biggest trade and investment partners of the European Union. There are many reasons that make the Netherlands a preferred choice for international investors looking for opportunities, such as a strategic location, international business climate, superior infrastructure, competitive fiscal climate, highly educated and multilingual workforce, creative & innovative environment and exceptional quality of life etc.
The seminar will take place on 30 June 2020 from 16:00 till 17:30 IST (12:30 - 14:00 Dutch time). Did you miss out on the webinar? You can still watch the recording!
- Heine Lageveen, Deputy Consul General, Consulate General of the Kingdom of The Netherlands in Bangalore
- Balaji Venkatraman, Area Director (South), NFIA
- R Parthasarathy, Founder and Managing Director, iSolve Technologies
- Bose Nair, Vice President, World Trade Center - Bengaluru, Kochi and Chennai
- Reinier W L Russell, Managing Partner, Russel Advocaten, Netherlands
- Alex T. Koshy, Director – Advisory, SAS Partners Corporate Advisors
You can register for the webinar by filling out the registration form. If you registration is accepted, you will be sent a Zoom link that allows you to follow the webinar.
Blijf op de hoogte
Wilt u graag op de hoogte blijven van de actuele juridische ontwikkelingen?
Of volg ons op LinkedIn
Vul hier uw naam en telefoonnummer in en wij bellen u zo spoedig mogelijk.
Onderstaande gegevens verwerken wij met uw toestemming, u kunt uw toestemming altijd weer intrekken. Lees ook onze privacyverklaring.